is the liquid amine formulation for foliar, cut surface and tree injection applications. Foliar
applications are most effective during the period of active growth. Tree injections and cut surface treatments can be
is for the control of woody plants and broadleaf weeds and contains Triclopyr, an active ingredient that is effective on
a wide range of resistant broadleaf weeds and woody plants, including ash and oak species that are especially difficult
to control with other herbicides. Also it degrades rapidly in the soil.
* Controls a broad spectrum of woody brush and broadleaf weeds
* Formulated for direct foliar applications
* Injection for selective conifer release and hardwood timber stand improvement
* Nonvolatile1 amine formulation
* Label allows for applications to emerged weeds and brush in standing water or on banks and shores of lakes and ponds
associated with production forestry tracts (No fishing, swimming, or domestic livestock restrictions)
* Rainfast within two hours
44.4% Triclopyr (Amine)Postemergence Selective Herbicide Controls Many Annual and Perennial Weeds and Woody Plants in Non-Crop Areas.
G/L Crabgrass W Dimes
Price shown for 2.5 Gallons
This herbicide cannot be sold in MA, VT, WA, CA.
This product requires an application license for purchase and so has been moved to our
PROFESSIONAL-ONLY store. Also due to its haz-mat status it must be shipped seperately which
will require an additional shipping fee. Please click here to go to our
Professional Pest Control Store
and log in to purchase this product.