Petri Wood Cedar Shield - 32oz to 55 gallons
Your Price: From $19.99 to $2,299.95
Manufacturer: Cedar Oil Industries
Manufacturer Part No: 2001
Petriwood Cedar Shield
Cedarshield gives ONE TIME, LIFETIME treatments!
- The ultimate in WOOD PRESERVATION
- triggers the early stages of WOOD PETRIFICATION
- Petriwood is a PENETRANT, not a coating
- Treat your OLD OR NEW deck, dock, fence, outdoor furniture,
equine center and any other wooden or bamboo construction with
this dynamic Cedar Oil and Silicone solution
- Petri wood gets to the core of the wood and delivers a
water, insect and decay proof treatment that will eliminate splitting,
checking, cupping and expansion or contraction of the wood. Fastener
rejection is eliminated. Strength is increased by fiber and cellular
- STOPS DECAY AND ROT IN EXISTING STRUCTURES.
- Petriwood provides protection in below 0 to 130°f temps
- Can be used inside or outside. Apply using a compression sprayer,
air or airless paint guns, brush or roller. Simple and preferred
application using a garden sprayer is recommended. Water or oil based
paints and stains can effectively be applied after treatment
- The composition of Petriwood meets FDA FOOD GRADE requirements
that are considered "SAFE FOR CHILDREN AND PETS"
- This product may be used to encapsulate ACQ, CCA and other toxic
wood treatments found in PLAYGROUND equipment
- Application Rate: Decks....1 gallon per 100 square feet
and for Fences...1 gallon per 150 feet.
10% Cedar Oil
90% Silane Fluid
All Cedarcide / Nature's Defender products
as green pest control products
Cedarshield of Ohio distributor
6/14/2010 10:47 AM
The demonstration I give is this: One board is treated with petri wood and the other is not and when you drop a bead of water on the treated one first and let it stand a few seconds while, I tell the person viewing it "see how it beads up? Just like waxing your car" and then pour the same amount on the untreated board and it immediately starts absorbing the water.
Since Petri Wood works on all wood in the manner it does the people would not have to buy treated wood to build their decks and still end up with a good looking deck. I sell white Oak lumber and it already has qualities for resisting the weather and when you add the Petri Wood it makes for an even better deck.
"I wish I had talked to you five years ago. If I had used BEST YET my life would be different today.
Katherine Mindy Sensha